- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
- Profile Information Business-Phones allow other users to browse your full name, instant messaging URL, and other details within your member profile should you provide this optional information. Business-Phones allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
- Third-party Advertisement We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
- Membership Validity We reserve the right to delete any message, ban any member for any or no reason whatsoever. Members found to be abusing the contact form, using it for commercial purposes, or otherwise breaking the Community Guidelines will have his/her membership suspended.
- Children below 13 DO NOT Register The Federal Trade Commission’s Children Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) require that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you cannot use this forum. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.