Rihanna’s latest single ‘Work’ featuring Drake is one of the hottest topics in entertainment circles in Jamaica at the moment, because the song is based on the the ‘Sail Away’ riddim from 1998, produced by Richie Stephens for his Pot Of Gold label.
Richie has decided to remix two of the most popular songs on the riddim. Sean Paul’s ‘Fit And Legit’ has been complimented with a hook by Ikaya, one of the most talented young female vocalists from Jamaica and no other than Agent Sasco has lend his deejay vocals to Richie Stephens’ ‘Take Me Away’.
1. Richie Stephens feat. Agent Sasco – Take Me Away (Remix)
2. Sean Paul feat. Ikaya – Fit And Legit (Remix)
3. Richie Stephens – Take Me Away
4. Sean Paul – Fit And Legit
5. Richie Stephens & Mikey 2000 – Sail Away Riddim (Instrumental)
To have your projects featured on Dancehallarena.com Please email us at Dancehallarena@gmail.com